In addition to filling out this application, please be sure to meet the
following requirements before scheduling your dog's stay:
- Please have your vet e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org your dog's vaccination summary to include: Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. Canine influenza is highly recommended and required for out of state dogs.
- Please have your vet e-mail email@example.com proof that your dog is treated year round with Flea/Tick prevention.
- Please have your vet e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org proof that your dog is treated year round with Heartworm prevention with a dewormer.
- Once we receive all required vet information, we will contact you to set up a meet and greet to see if our facility is a good fit. Please bring dogs in on a flat collar and regular leash or a slip lead. No harnesses or retractable leashes please. Meet and greets take approximately 30 minutes. We observe how the dog(s) interact with their owners, to me and my staff, and to dogs around them. Dogs must walk nicely on a slip lead in and out of the kennel without excessive pulling or negative reaction to other dogs and settle nicely inside. All dogs must be house trained (with the exception of young puppies).
- New boarding dogs must come for a day and a night before a longer stay. New daycare dogs will have a trial period.
- Print and sign a hard copy of the Owner Agreement and Facility Use Agreement waivers.