Firefly Kennel is currently looking for an amazing person who can provide quality care for boarding/daycare
dogs and cats. Must have experience with such and be able to read animal behavior and intervene appropriately
when necessary to keep a friendly, safe environment for all. Must also have office skills and excellent public
Keeping kennels, runs, inside/outside play areas, and the building sparkling clean. Assist with daily care
for boarding/daycare dogs and cats. Supervision of small group dog play. Assist with puppy and basic
obedience classes geared toward hunting dogs. Assist with field training. Communicating with clients in a
respectful and caring way. Scheduling of facility rental, boarding and daycare. Knowledge and sale of quality
dog/cat food and treats.
- Have a genuine compassion for animals and their well being.
- Irregular hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended time.
- Lift up to 75 pounds.
- Have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to safely operate an ATV.
- Willingness to learn.
Starting pay is $14/hour.